Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fan

I don't really remember my first collectibles but I do remember the one I just got recently. It's a gift from my dearest friend Pi Yao. With the help of her daughter (Jay) who's now doing Phd in Germany. She just asked her friend who visited her during the vocalnic ash in April 2010 to bring it to her mom in Bangkok.

This collectibles from Germany is a fan showing Romantisches Heidelbert (Romantic Heidelbert). Heidelberg is regarded as one of Germany's most beautiful town. The town offers not only a world-famous castle, romatic alleys in the old town and Germany's oldest university, but also a modern scientific and economic infrastructure of international acclaim and a very lively and multifaceted culture scene. Heidelbert has a history of more than 800 years and is a lively center of the metropolitan Rhine-Neckar region today.



No comments:

Post a Comment