Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Blue and White Porcelain Vase Bookmark

Reading is also one of my interests but I just start to collect bookmark.  On the last day of my Xi'an Trip (25/12/2012), I bought this Blue and White Porcelain Vase Bookmark from Muslim Market which is located opposite to Citadines, the hotel where I stayed.




Since I did not check baggage, I almost had to leave it behind in Xi'an because of its bladelike shape.  I then explained to an official at the immigration counter that it's a bookmark I bought from a souvenir shop and I love it so much.  Finally a young official (man) seemed to understand an old lady and allowed me to carry this bookmark with me on the plane.

It has already been used once when I read Thai novel about Chinese Dress (Chi-p'ao or Qipao in Thai; Cheongsam in English).

No comments:

Post a Comment